Over the last 13 years since the Millennium, notable developments have been achieved in the banking sector and money technology. There is no other major achievement that we have seen than the evolution of the mobile and email money transfer platforms. With just a click you could be sending money all over the world at any time of the day and night, whether on holiday or work day. This development is upon the emergence for need of a faster and less detailed money transfer service. Imagine just with a phone or personal computer, you could make instant payments, pay bills and send money to friends and family at a go. Email money transfer has led to billions of dollars being transferred online2 using email money transfer platforms. The emergence and growth of online email money transfers has led to creation of a number of online email money transfer platforms, each platform is characterized by the type of online money transfer service they offer, level of transfer and scope of the transfers. Below we will look at the top 5 online email money transfers available.
Google Inc is a legendary tech company in the modern society; it’s the center of modern innovation and creativity. Even after creating the popular Android smartphone OS technology, it prides itself with an online email money transfer platform; Google Wallet. Google Wallet is used by users with a Gmail account. Gmail account prides itself with million account users; hence Google Wallet is strategic online money transfer service that reaches million of users in the US and the rest of the world. Top use Google Wallet you only need to link funds to the money transfer platform. It’s common in the user of NFC tap-to-pay platform on Nexus and many other android OS supported devices. IN using a desktop computer, it’s a very simple process sending money using Google Wallet. It involves composing a message, then checking the attachment options where there is the money sign, click on it and link funds that you will send. Then it will be simple sending the money to a desired recipient with a Gmail account. Sending money using Google Wallet taps a fee of 2.9% which is charged on the sender.
- Sending money is incredibly simple- By adding an email address and linking the funds, it will be a go.
- High sending limits of up to $5000 a day
- No costs or fees of transferring funds to your Google Wallet or from the bank account-fees are only incurred when sending from a debit or credit card.
- It’s easy to sign and its common-Signing up a Gmail account is easy and convincing a receiver to open is also easy as Google is a common brand.
- Withdrawing Money is hard- Withdrawing money from your Google Wallet to a bank account is very tough; you can only use the money to buy goods online.
- Fees are incurred for Debit and Credit card transfers to Google Wallet
- It’s having challenges as online marketplace retailers have snubbed the service.
- It can only send only in the U.S.A
Perhaps the biggest and most efficient online email money transfer is PayPal. It was created 15 years ago and prides itself with a number of online sending and receiving money options. Its has indeed created itself a foundation has the best online money transfer service in the world has t allows sending money from the checking account, use of credit and debit cards. Also it allows you to keep money in the PayPal account, you can handle the money using either on the service webpage or using their mobile app. Credit and debit cards accrue a fee of 2.9% and an additional $0.3, but bank account transfers on the hand are free of charges.
- You cans spend money anywhere either using a MasterCard credit card or account directly
- Sending to any person with any email address
- High sending limits of $10000 per transaction
- Allows International transfers
- Fees on Debit and credit card transfers
- Takes longer time when withdrawing from a bank
To register at Paypal, go to https://www.paypal.com
Skrill is another email online payment service that has quite a reputation around the world. Usually used for funding online casino accounts, it has also redefined itself ion offering online payment services globally in the most affordable and simplest means. In the U.S the Skrill U.S.A is the one used.
- Lower transaction fees
- International transfers
- Fees on Credit and Debit transfers
- Lower limits of $2500 per transaction
Square cash is a new startup email money transfer in the market but has acquired good business. Currently it’s competing with PayPal in a good way. Its strategy is that it has eliminated fees accrued to credit and debit card transactions hence its absolutely free of charge. Money is sent by linking a debit card to the square account or uses its mobile app or draft a message to a recipient with a subject of email@example.com
- It’s free to use
- No need for a square account
- Does not support credit cards
- Lower limits of $250 weekly
- Only available in 48 states in the U.S.A
Venmo is a social networking twist online money transfer service. It allows uses to send and receive money to friends with the service using a debit card or bank account for free. The mobile app is a Facebook like and allows real time feed where users can include personalized messages if you wish so. Registering is through their website or using its mobile app. How Venmo enforces simpler money transfer? – Click here!
- Has social network feeds
- Free to use
- Only available in the US
- Credit cards accrue a fee of 3%
- Lower limits of $3000 a week
Go to http://www.reddotcampaign.com/ to learn about email marketing tools.